Páginas

..

"A alma que não se abate, que recebe indiferentemente tanto a tristeza como a alegria, vive na vida imortal."Fonte - Bhagavad-Gita

sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

Feliz com Guru Dev


The rain is falling down
Like all the souls you sent here
Coming to this earth
To find healing

Mother earth takes in the rain
Like your heart takes my voice
Let us free eachother
With our prayers, with our voice

And I'm coming home
And I'm coming home ......

Ong namo guru dev namo
Ong namo guru dev namo.....

Oh, my beloved
Kindness of the heart
Breath of life
I bow to you

Divine teacher
Beloved friend
I bow to you
Again and again

Lotus sitting on the water
Beyond time and space
This is your way
This is your grace

Ong namo guru dev namo
Ong namo guru dev namo......

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I made this video strictly for commentary and feedback on the improvement of my skills.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário